Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A shout out to Brett

Well- with my last post being all about my past loves.... I feel to make a post about the love of my life- my husband! I took some cute pictures of him last night, and some how they were erased off my card! Grr! Anyway... I also can not find my 'Brett Journal' therefore I can not snan in an entry proving how much in love I was and am with him! My Brett is amazing. I will start with why I fell in love with him in the first place. He is HOT! He is a good kisser (have you sceen those lips!?) He is so sweet and nice to EVERY one. He is so righteous and always making the right choices. He is very smart. He has always made wise decisions about $ and is so financially smart. He is very boyish (meaning he is athletic, likes to get dirty and doesn't mind breaking an ankle as long as he was having fun at the time). Now I will tell you why I am even more in love now... He is an amazing father. He lets me take Sunday naps and will watch the girls for me. He wakes up in the night to help with the girls. He plays with Olivia- they both always have fun together. He makes dinner if I am to lazy to do it. He hardly ever whines. He is generally happy and positive. He is still HOT, and a good kisser ;) There are so many other reasons why I love him, but I will leave it at that. Love you Brettsker.

4 comments:

bp said...

(blush) Take that JTT!

Scott said...

my nasty crossover breaks ankles all the time

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that was a sweet post. It has been a long time since I've been around Brett, but I remember when you were dating him, I felt good about him, and thought he treated you really good. I could tell he loved you just the way you are.

Natalie said...

Ha... love Brett's comment! Cute post.