Thursday, March 05, 2009

Twinners


I've had to resort to coloring my own hair, now that I'm not working at the salon. It stinks. Who can afford to actually pay $80!? I know I charged it... but, man, it is just too pricey for me ;) Olivia really wanted to help me. At one point she actually got a hold of the color brush and swiped some on the top of her head. IKES! Don't worry, we got it off without any damage to her beautiful blonde hair ;)
p.s. notice the pictures in the back-ground? I need ones that actually fit the frame!! Can all Peterson family please e-mail me an updated family photo that will fit in one of those slots!? It can be the Christmas card one... just in it's full size!

4 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

I'm sorry Nettie and Ma- I deleted your comments on accident... Oops. Sorry...

Natalie said...

Cute picture... glad you go the coloring out of Livs hair! So... are you up to doing anyone elses hair?! (wink, wink)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Funny you mentioned the pictures in the backround- because I actually noticed it and thought it was so cute! I love the pic of you and liv!!!!!! It's so cute!

Lora said...

I totally understand that one! Here in Tx I know no one who does hair so I'm in the bathroom doing it myself! ARRGG maybe when I come up to Utah in May we should do a little trading!