Saturday, November 15, 2008

The New House

Olivia's play room in the basement- it's under the stairwell




The living room/kitchen/dining room area



Olivia's room


my craft/computer/workout treadmill room!

So- we moved... We moved about 40 minutes North of where we were to be closer to Brett's work and for future jobs if needed. It some what stinks for MY job- seeing that now I am 40 minutes away- but I only work on Saturdays- so, it's alright! I work at a salon as a hair-dresser in case anyone didn't know. I've been at this salon for just over 3 years now and I really love it there. Everyone asks if I will keep working after the next baby and moving... I can't decide. We'll wait and see! There are many pros and cons... so, it's a hard decision. Anyway- we love our new house. There are many little fix it projects that come with any house, but so far so good! The floor plan is SOO much nicer then our old house. We REALLY miss our old neighborhood- I don't think any could compare... but we'll adjust! Even Olivia talks frequently about missing her friends and such. It's hard to move... but really it's been pretty good so far. No new friends yet, but that will take awhile!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

I am glad that you are finally in your house. It looks very nice! Also to have your own extra room for fun sounds great. Livie looks like she loves her new room and has adjusted well. Hope you guys have a great week. I am sure you guys will make friends in you new neighborhood in no time at all.

Cecilia said...

Woo Hoo...I love the new house! You're so lucky to have your own craft/computer/workout treadmill room!
Olivia looks happy in her new room as well.
I'm sure the new friends will come soon :)

Karen K. said...

Wow.
Beautiful home.
Beautiful new couch set.
Beautiful little girl.
Can't wait to visit and see more.
Oh yeah, baby belly please?

Scott said...

Hey! REAL hardwood floors, it looks like. Very nice. But it looks like you're going to need a mini fridge for the basement if we're ever going to have football/basketball parties at your house.

Alisha said...

very cool. love the new couches and the new house. olivias little area is cute. is it single level with a basement, or two story and basement? your deco looks good too.

Natalie said...

I'm glad to see you are back to the blogging world! I've been out of it a bit with our new little one... but I've missed reading about you life and seeing pictures!

Love the house! I'm so glad we could come see it!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

yowsa sarah, you have such a nice house! and your couches are so nice! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sewing room, did you guys set that up? or was it already like that? the counter and everything? So cool! lucky you!