Friday, November 14, 2008

Halleluja!

We FINALLY have internet after a very long wait! It was killing me! So- here are the latest pics of Olivia- since I know my mom would want these first. I have other posts to make but no time right now. We are off to the temple tonight and I still need to shower and get dressed! So- more later!


Olivia the giraffe! She had a lot of fun with the Eldredges on Halloween this year.

Playing with all the baby stuff that has come out of storage! Olivia loves putting her babies and stuffed animals in the bouncy chair and the swing!

Olivia wearing a baby bunting that was in storage! It never did fit as a baby!

Painting her pumpkin...

Eating an oreo as we walk down stairs to the basement


First snow of the season (about 1 week ago) We got about 3 inches!


Olivia's FAVORITE pj's- it is a PURPLE dress with eyore on them!

Walking around in daddy's shoes

11 comments:

Karen K. said...

I'm in heaven... Thank you! Praises be! Hallelujah! Woo hoo! I just love those giraffe pics. What a hilarious costume. I also love the stairs pic cuz of her hair and the painted pumpkin pic. They're all wonderful. Thank you and I can't wait for more. Love ya and welcome back!

Anonymous said...

hallelujah is right! I've missed your blog. Glad you have internet set up now!

Dave & Melissa said...

CUTE pictures, Sarah!!! I love your photos. You're so talented.

Scott said...

So glad to have you back! we love the pictures of Olivia. Can't wait for more posts.

sherri said...

Yahoo! I even love the posts and the pics.

be you blithe and bonny said...

So glad to see you back on! Cute pics of Olivia, too.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

soooooooo cute! love the giraffe, and your house seems so nice. You shoudl take pics of all the rooms. love you, hjope you're doing well.

Dawn said...

Love the giraffe costume. I miss being able to pick my kids costumes. I don't think Hannah Montana is quite as photogenic as a sweet little giraffe. Glad you have a home and internet service now! Not long before you have a baby to go with that :0)

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

i cant believe you only have 45 days to go till your baby is born! hope all is well call me sometime.

Cecilia said...

Welcome back! I love the pics...Olivia is a cutie pie!!!

Tiffany said...

cute cute costume!!