Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Very Merry Birthday


notice Liv's expression- that's pretty much what it was the WHOLE bike ride!



It was My Birthday yesterday (Sarah). It was a good day! I got a new bike (after visiting 3 Wal-marts, Costco, and Sam's Club...) and I also got a wall of pictures! Brett gives great gifts! We ate at Olive Garden for dinner and had a fun time just spending a whole day together! I think just having a Saturday with Brett and Olivia all to myself was my favorite part ;) Usually I am working on Saturdays and the rest of the week Brett is working so we never get a day together! Thankyou to all who sent gifts and cards- they were very nice!

5 comments:

Alisha said...

how fun!! i love the bike. you'll have a great spring/summer!! cute deco too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I wasn't there to celebrate your birthday. You are catching up to me in age...I stopped having bdays when I hit 29. Miss you already. Tell Brett I am massively impressed at how evenly spaced the pics are.

Sarah Peterson said...

yeah, I actually helped put the pictures up (I have to take SOME credit ;)) It was kinda hard work to get 'em just so, but worth it!

Karen K. said...

It just makes me happy you got to spend the day with your family! Livie looks so darned cute--kind of stunned by the whole experience!

I may copy your picture idea... Very nice!

Karen K. said...

By the way, very cute pics of both of you. You have such a beautiful smile!