Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Professional Pictures






Today we were walking through the mall and a Kiddie Kandids photo girl stopped us. She asked us if we would like to take some free photos for her to practice and we could get a free 8x10... We didn't have much else to do so we did it! Olivia didn't like it too much but she did pretty good for the most part. It was fun and we can copy them on-line for free (or purhase them) so now everyone can see them! Fun Fun! To order pictures or see all the pictures you can go to the site:


http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.asp?c=028106886UJ3YF6ZZ

3 comments:

nettie said...

cute...i love baby feet.

Valerie said...

very sweet! I love those top ones...sepia, I think? How cool that they were free.

Karen K. said...

I love that little "Aunt Jemima" bow on her head. Hopefully she'll get used to the headbands now and she won't rip them off when she gets older!

The pictures are adorable. Sweet wrinkly naked baby--what's more endearing than that?!?

The one with wings makes me smile. "Mom, What's up with this? Why did you put these wings on me?"

Keep the pics coming--it's the closest I can come to holding her...