Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Little Story


Olivia holding her new "OLIVIA" book.(thanks Jeff and Nettie!) It's about a cute little pig named Olivia. Theres a whole Olivia series.. I'm sure she'll collect them all!

Well... have I got a story for you! Yesterday I was changing Olivia's diaper on my lap and luckily I had put a little waterproof lap pad down first. She has peed all over my lap in the past and I wasn't about to let that happen again ( so I thought) I had just finished wiping and put a new diaper under her (still holding her little legs up)when she decided she had to poo. This was not normal poo.. It shot out at me hitting my chest and ALL over the lap pad. It was projectile poo! Brett heard it from across the room and ran over to see what had happened. He laughed and laughed, we couldn't believe that she could shoot it out like that! Who would've thought!? Sorry if this makes some people sick... I only write about it because it's baby poo, and ANYthing a baby does is cute, right?

6 comments:

Scott said...

What can you say? Ha HA.

Valerie said...

Pretty scary what projectile things come out of them. Has she pooped with a ton of force and gone all the way up her back yet? I was just weeding through all of our onesies, so many of them stained up the back. I've never had that kind of pooping with the diaper OFF though!!! Crazy!

Kristen P. said...

I HATE poop!!!! I ask Jon all the time why babies poop and he just laughs. The other day...oh my...let me just say that it was a two person job and Sam ended up in the bath. Gross!!!!

James said...

Oliva is BEAUTIFUL...yes, even when she projectile poops!!

Sarah Peterson said...

she surprisingly hasn't pooped out the back of her diaper (yet), but some how she pooped out the top of the front yesterday. I have no idea how she managed that one.. pretty gross... I agree Kristen why do they have to poop!?

Karen K. said...

Funny Funny Funny. I've shared this blog with practically everyone I know. Yes, my warped sense of humor, but most parents have experienced it and that's why we LAUGH! Yes, it's baby POO and yes, anything a BABY does is cute! I love you sweetie! ~Ma