Monday, October 14, 2013

General Conference

 We had a great general conference weekend. We watched 3/4 conferences and for the last Sunday afternoon session decided to drive through the canyon as we listened. The girls were pretty good about sitting and listening. I do recall Claire looking stunned when we started the 3rd session saying "this again!?" I think she thought we maybe had a movie to watch. haha


I love being with my family and driving through the canyons in Utah. It is beautiful. We loved the messages we heard from the apostles and prophets too ;) My favorite talk was President Monson from the RS session. He talked about being special and being individually loved and needed by the Lord. He also reminded me how special prayer was. It felt like he was talking to me. Just what I needed to hear.

1 comments:

Karen K. said...

I laughed and laughed when I heard what Claire said. That was soooo funny.

I am glad you got what you needed from Pres Monson's talk. I haven't listened to Women's Conf yet. I have listened to half of General Conference a second time though so hopefully that counts for something. I have been very inspired. I am disgusted by so many things in this world and am glad for hope of better things.

Love these pictures! Hugs to everyone!