Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2 month catch up


 Emma was attacked with stickers by her sisters. She didn't seem to notice or care
 some time in December we made gingerbread cookies. It was very time consuming... and messy! It was fun though. 
 the girls on Christmas Eve in their new jammies
 Liv on Christmas day
  
 Claires' birthday! She was sick on her birthday and the day her party was scheduled, so we moved it to a week later. She had a Minnie Mouse themed party. She invited every friend her age and had a good old time.

 the girls tracing window stickers.
 we finally got a new table and some bunk beds for the girls! Now we can actually have guests over... or even fit our own family at our table! Yay! Now that Emma is at the table.. we had to get something to fit us all. Table for 4 was just too small!


4 comments:

Scott said...

Oh yay! Olivia's hair is getting so long! Thanks for the pictures. We love them.

-Grace and Britta

Karen K. said...

That first picture just made me laugh!!! Love Emma's pose. I also like her saggy baggy little diaper in the window pose. And yeah, Olivia's hair is getting so long! Rawlin looked at these with me and asked if Emma would ever get any hair and I pointed at Olivia and Claire and said "Well, they have, so there's hope!"

I love the bunk bed. It's a good thing you have a picture of it looking good cuz it'll probably a long time before it looks that good again. ;) I can't wait to eat at your dining room table. I love it! Love the jammies and love Livie's smile in the gingerbread pic. And finally, Brett looks very dashing in his white shirt. ;) Did I cover everything??? Thanks for the post. :)

Karen K. said...

Oh, the girls covering Emma with stickers made me laugh out loud. She looks pretty oblivious to it. Funny!

Emily D said...

Really like the new furniture! and I agree, Olivia's hair is long! The girls are all so beautiful. Enjoyed this post to see everything that you've been up to!