Friday, May 18, 2012

I love to see the temple




We had an outing a few weeks ago to get pictures of the girls with the temple. I wanted them to have a picture of themselves in front of the temple in their bedrooms. The temple is a special place, and somewhere I hope my girls will aspire to go to.
On a side note- getting these pictures was very frustrating. The temple was SO bright and white, while we were in shade, and in the dark! It made it difficult to get the brightness adjusted just right, then getting the girls to be in just the perfect spot so the sun could shine on them too!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I think you always take such beautiful pictures!!

Karen K. said...

I love these pictures and I love that you took the time to take them. Did you notice that in the pic with the three girls that Emma is sticking her tongue out at Claire? haha

Dave & Melissa said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!