Saturday, May 12, 2012

Growing up with "Ma"

 1986
1987

 2009
 2010
2011
My Mother... If you know her, you would know that she is a fabulous, strong woman. She has taught me more then anyone, ever. She has taught me the basics like cooking, cleaning, sewing, etc. But more importantly she has taught me about forgiveness, love, kindness, manners, and a few 'what not to do's' ;) She is strong. Much stronger then I think she knows. She has lived through, and with things that most people could not handle. She loves me so much. She loves my children more then I ever thought possible. She gives and gives. She helps me through my every day struggles with  a listening ear. She is my #1 fan, and I know would do just about anything to help me out and lift me up when I need it. There is no one else in my life like her. I need her, and love her.
Happy Mothers Day mom! Love you!!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

What a brilliant daughter you are! ;) Seriously, I am so proud of you and so happy and thrilled at who you have become. Even though I worry about you because I'm your mother, I don't really have to worry about you because you have become and are becoming exactly who I know you can be (a very caring, wise, independent individual who gives a lot of herself to everyone around her, etc., etc). Thanks Sar-Bear. You really made my Mother's Day wonderful. I love you so very, very much.

Alisha said...

i love your mom! she did a great job with you.

Karen K. said...

Thank you Alisha :)

Emily D said...

That just brought tears to my eyes. You said it better than I ever could Sarah. Ma is so wonderful and I love her so much.

Karen K. said...

Now I'm crying all over again. I love you both so very, very much and you are so good to me. No one could ask for better daughters. And Emily, I got your letter yesterday after we talked. You said it pretty well yourself. Thank you both!!!

Francisco J. Darquea said...

Well I guess next year I'll do something similar for my mom! Great post! ; )