Monday, January 16, 2012

Winter fun

It has been a very unusual winter here in Utah this year. We have had NO snow yet! We have had a few frosting like snows, but nothing that you have to shovel. It is crazy! I will be honest, I don't mind one bit!

The other day I told Claire I wanted to take a picture of her pretty face and like always she replied "I not pretty, I Claire!" She says that if you give her any compliment. According to her, she is not pretty, funny, cute, etc.... she is JUST Claire!

This picture made me laugh. Claire 'attacks' as I call it, Emma all day long! She always says "oh oh oh oh, I gonna hug you Emma..... oh oh oh oh, I gonna kisssss you Emma! oh oh oh, touch you Emma!" And then she promptly hugs, kisses and touches Emma as much as she can before I pull poor Emma away. Depending on how Emma is feeling she usually just sits there and takes it!

I had to take a picture of Olivia eating her pizza lunchable the other day. She LOVES them and when I ask her what I should get for lunches and dinners this is the only thing she ever asks for. We don't get them often, so it is a treat for her!

8 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

I said to Claire as we were looking at the pictures "look, it looks like you're eating Em's feet!" She says "oh no, I just kiss'n' her!"

Francisco J. Darquea said...

I love those pizza lunchables too!!! And Luke always kisses and attacks Sam. Cute post.

Emily

Karen K. said...

That little Claire makes me grin every time I see her. Love the running picture and the story about how she's just Claire. I thought of Emily and you, Sarah, when you said Liv loves the pizza lunchables. You guys would have eaten only those too. They're so darned expensive though! She looks cute and happy.

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures! I love the picture of Claire! I love how she's "just Claire!"

Sblogger said...

I love this winter too! I just hope we have enough water!

Alisha said...

i laughed out loud at that toes pic!

Karen K. said...

That toes picture reminds of when Brandon Broch came over with Molly and Chuck and attacked Olivia.

Dave & Melissa said...

I love the first photo of Claire. The look of pure determination on her sweet little face is so precious! There truly is something about a baby/toddler tummy that is completely irresistible. Zerberts and kissing, tickling and snuggles are inevitable.