Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Latest Projects



I am finally getting around to making pillows for the living room couches. I did piping for the first time on them. (piping is the white edging) I also made Liv a skirt. I saw the fabric in the store, loved it and decided I needed to make something with it. I like how it turned out. I've also made 2 little Halloween skirts for the girls. I will wait to show pictures until Halloween! Those are the latest sewing projects. I love to sew! It is so fun to have a complete project to show at the end!

8 comments:

Lora said...

Very Cute! I can't wait to see Halloween skirts! You are quite talented!

Alisha said...

great job! did you use a zipper or elastic on the skirt?

Sarah Peterson said...

elastic Alisha... I've never done a zipper before. I think I want to try soon though!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

UHHHHHHHHHHHH I WISH YOU LIVED BY ME SO WE COUDL SEW TOGETHER! I love teh skirt! Soooooo adorable adn cute! love it! And i love the pillow! Great job!

nettie said...

super cute. love that skirt.

Blevins family of three said...

those are really good! I love to sew too!!

Natalie said...

Way to go. You are so talented.

Dave & Melissa said...

I LOVE THAT SKIRT!!!! You're definitely your mother's daughter. You guys are such talented seamstresses, how COOL!!! I seriously need to take a sewing lesson.