Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch









We went to the pumpkin patch earlier tonight with "Emmies and Ickos" (Emily and Fransisco) Olivia REALLY wanted to see them. She had talked about seeing them all day long, so we thought we would call to see if they could play. Fransisco's brother and his family came along for the fun too. We picked out some pumpkins, took pictures, and hung out. Fransisco had never been to a pumpkin patch- apparently in Equator Halloween is no big deal so he has yet to experience all the fun festivities involved! We planned on carving our pumpkins after the trip, but decided to play board games instead. It was fun to hang out and laugh.

7 comments:

Karen K. said...

I LOVE those pictures! Olivia looks like she's having a blast. I can't even say which pic is my favorite. I just love them!

Hailey & Jared said...

You all look so good! I miss both you and Emma! Love's Sarah!

Dawn said...

The pictures are GREAT! I really need to learn how to use my camera. Looks like you guys had a great time. We are headed to the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday!

Natalie said...

What a smiley little girl you've got! Looks fun!
Hey, do you get to move in tomorrow?!

Valerie said...

Looks like SUCH fun!! Where do you find the ADORABLE sweaters for Olivia? SO cute!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh my gosh- I have missed so much on your blog! holy cow- all the pictures are so cute- and your new home- gorgeous!!!!!!!! I love it! That is so wonderful! I can't wait to see the inside! Olivia's hair is getting longer! That is so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Yay! so are you moved in? How is the new house? the pregnancy? Olivia? I miss you guys... It's time for a new post for me :)