Monday, September 10, 2007

Oregon



Livie loves to carry her fish bowl purse with her every where. She puts things in it and walks around looking for more goods to put in. The other day she put a dirty diaper in her purse, and carried it over to Brett! She thought it was a nice gift for Daddy ;) She is officially a "walker". She chooses to walk everywhere rather then crawling now. Way to go Liv!
Okay- it's official, we are visiting Oregon in a few weeks. We will be there from Sept. 23 to October 1st. There should be lots of time to see everyone. So, mark your calendars! We can't wait!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pack me in your suitcase. I want to go too! We will be in Utah Sept 13 to 16. I will call you when we will be in in your neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention...I can't wait to see Liv walk in person!

Karen K. said...

Oooh I'm so excited! We actually get you for more than 6 days!

I love these pics of Liv. She looks so pleased with her purse in the top picture "Look at my PURSE!" And that pic of her walking just melts my heart. She's turning into a little GIRL!

By the way, I bought her a little coat tonight at Costco. I couldn't resist it. Do they have the cute little fleece coats with the rosebuds on them there? I wanted to get her brown but they didn't have it in her size. Alas, she gets more pink. I got size 24 months. This time she's not going to grow out of it in 2 weeks...

AMY AND MIKEY said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I can't believe it has been over 2 years! You have a walking daughter! Your mom is going to hate sharing you. Sarah I'm so excited!!!! I'll have chocolate chip cookies made for you when you come over. I can't believe this! Is brett coming also? OR just you? are you flying? driving? And about Olivia, that is so wonderful that she is walking. I bet it makes you happy and sad that she is turning into a little girl. That is so funny about your mom buying her a coat- she sounded exactly like my mom with her grandkids. I love you!

Mom and Dad Pete said...

That is so funny about her purse and her present to her daddy.
She is just all girl!

The Blovicks said...

okay so i am coming down on friday and saturday so you better still have time open to see me on one of those days!I am excited to see you! Yippeeee...