Tuesday, September 04, 2007

No more Lost Binkys!



A few months ago I thought up this idea to make a binky holder... Finally today I made it! It's for Liv's crib so that she can find her binky's in the night if she wakes up. It turned out great and Olivia loves it! She loves to pull her binky's off and switch which on e she's sucking on.. over and over again! For anyone wanting to make there own... it was VERY easy. 1. hot glue velcro onto the crib 2.hot glue a little ribbon strand around the binky 3. Hot glue the other side of the velcro to one side of the ribbon. Maybe I should go on American Inventor or something!! Just kidding!

6 comments:

Karen K. said...

I think it's a great invention! Look at that picture of Olivia just choosing a new bink! Maybe you should start contemplating an invention to take them away from her when the time comes...I remember how creative we had to be when it came time to get rid of Jeff's. Now I just wonder why we didn't throw them away. Then again, we probably didn't "just throw them away" because we'd have had to listen to him for days on end. Anyway, VERY good invention. Miss Liv looks very pleased with it!

Alisha said...

i also put one extra binky in the crib when i put jill to bed. i love your idea.

Karen K. said...

Does Olivia have a little mole on her head or is that just a spot on the picture? What a sweet little babe. So she can really pull that velcro off? It's probably entertaining for her. Does she pull all the pacifiers off?

Anonymous said...

Where were you when my kids were little? What a great Idea! I love Binkies!! I bet she loves to spend more time in her crib now.

Mom and Dad Pete said...

You are so-o creative, Sarah. I never even thought about having more than one binky when the kids were growing up and then I was frantic when we couldn't find it.

Mom and Dad Pete said...

You ought to sell your ideas and go into business.