Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Still Pretty Sick




look at Olivia's growing hair- it's still not much, but getting longer!

We had a sick day today. We just slept all day and hung out. Olivia had a freak out last night. I was gone doing hair while Brett was home with Liv. She screamed at the top of her lungs for 2 hours straight. Brett thought he would have to take her to the hospital he was scared. Turns out she just felt like poop and couldn't handle it any more. She just wanted to sleep but was too worked up to stop crying. Luckily I got to save the day and she fell asleep when I got home. It was very sad though. POOOR Brett and Olivia!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

that is so sad!!! poor brett is right. i feel so bad when jeff has jill and she's crying then right when i take her she stops.
olivia still looks great, even sick!!

Karen K. said...

Uh yeah. Livie's hair is getting soooo long. I'm sure glad you're a hair stylist! ;)

Poor Livie Lou. I'm so sorry she's sick. When I hear her cough over the phone I just want to make it all better for her. That croupy cough sounds so awful!

I hope Brett is feeling better now. I know he did all he could to calm Olivia--she's just getting to that age where "Mom" is the answer and no one else can do much--even Dad.

Kristen P. said...

Poor Brett! I cannot even handle a screaming baby. Usually, I hand Sam over to Jon. There is definitely something about "MOM" that just makes it all better. And that is somewhat unfortunate at times. I hope little Livie feels better very soon!