Monday, July 24, 2006

New Furniture


On Saturday I got to take off an hour from work to go garage selling. We got lots of fun things! WE got a changing table, a dresser and an almost new baby bouncer seat all for $30, oh, and a cute little outfit for Olivia for just $1. It was fun. WE have to paint now! In the picture it just shows the changing table and bouncer. The curtains I made, and the crib we just got done painting. I have a crib liner that I'm making too.. but it's not done yet, these projects are much harder then you expect and take SO much time. But I think it's worht it.

1 comments:

nettie said...

So smart to get stuff at garage sales (especially in UT). The best piece of advice I received before MOrgan was born was to NOT buy everthing new...You can get GREAT stuff used, and it usually looks brand new!