Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Last pictures from Summer


I am getting very behind on the blog. Darn it. These are the last of my favorite pictures from summer/fall. 


This is Calire on her first day of Kindergarten. She was really excited and enjoyed it, for about a week. Then things got to be really hard for Claire. She got picked on and didn't have any real friends to play with and hang out with. she refused to go to school and there were a few days I literally could not get her dressed and out the door to go. We switched her to the PM class to see if that would help. It is day 2 of the switch and so far it seems to be going well!
Liv and cousin Jillian
Asher and some of the fall harvest! I canned a bunch of peaches for the first time this last Fall. It was easier then I thought! Although time consuming
Liv and Claire both played fall soccer this year. They both loved it


Claire went on a daddy/daughter date and got a bow and arrow set. She was pretty proud to show her friends and to teach them like Daddy taught her


1 comments:

Karen K. said...

I love these. I do check your blog--I just don't comment very well. (I really liked Claire's necklace with the swimsuit. haha)