Sunday, November 02, 2014

All 4



I randomly decided I needed a picture of all 4 of my children together. I bribed them with something, can't remember what. They did it mostly willingly! None were "ready" for a picture, but sometimes it is good to capture the every day not primped and ready look! Like Emma in her pj's. She likes to wear pjs all day. We get dressed in the morning, but she usually changes back into pjs a few hours later. And Claire in her leggings with a dress. She always wears a pair of leggings under a dress. And Liv in her black leggings. She has been wearing black leggings since she was like 2. They are always her first pick.

1 comments:

Karen K. said...

I love these pictures. You are right. They are REAL. If I don't see Emma in her pj's I am not sure what's happened! When I go to our presidency meetings the other counselor's daughter, Claire, is always in her nightgown and she often changes into a swimsuit while we're there. She is NEVER in everyday clothes. I should introduce her to Emma when you're here. Maybe they could trade jammies. Haha