Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer is ending

Londyn and Olivia

Cambell and Claire

 Asher and I

We have had a fun summer so far. We have mostly stayed home this year and just ventured out here and there to do activities like swimming and local things. The girl pictured above with Claire (Cambell) has been over almost EVERY day. She is notorious for sneaking out of her house and coming over here. She rings the door bell and knock as loudly as possible until you come to the door. She comes probably at least every hour until the girls can play. I have been sort of annoyed with it, yet amused at the same time. Hopefully starting school next week will help keep her away a little more! haha Asher is growing so fast! The first year always surprises me with how huge they get. He has like 6 teeth and is crawling every where. He also says "DA!" for Dad, and loves Brett more then anyone.. already!
I have been waking up early every day (except week ends) to work out with my neighbor Lindsey. We have been doing 1.5 hours every day and we are also doing the diabetic diet plan. I am trying to lose the last of the baby weight/extra jiggle! It hates to leave though! So my summer has had very little sleep due to waking up so early every day. But I do love getting my day started before the kids wake up so I have some alone time. I just wish it were not at 6 am! 

1 comments:

Jamie said...

You rock Sarah! I think you look amazing but way to stick to a rigorous schedule!
Love those cute pictures of the girls.