Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Around the World





 I decided it would be fun to have some "around the world" nights where we had the girls pick a country and then decide what we would eat, wear, and how to decorate. Liv chose China.They had a blast and loved getting china make up.We laughed for a long time about Emma in the China make up. It just looked sooo funny. Claire chose Italy. she made a lasagna and we ate by candle light! We have done a few other countries... but they were more last minute, less extravagant endeavors and I forgot to take pictures! We also did Russia and ate some roll like things with meat in the middle. And we did Mexico with some virgin pina coladas and nachos!

3 comments:

Emily D said...

Love those girls in make-up!! Claire's make-up actually looks pretty good. Emma is hilarious! I love those facial expressions. The picture of Olivia holding the pan of nuggets is really cute! The theme dinners sound really fun! Maybe we will try that one night. When I actually start making dinner again. lol. I'm also so glad Asher is gaining weight with formula! What a relief.

Dawn said...

What a FUN idea! Love the pictures from your Chinese dinner. How funny!! I made Italian Polenta the other night..... Not sure but, I think it made my kids never want to travel to Italy.

Jamie said...

What a great idea! We might need to copy you on that one!