Thursday, March 08, 2012

Best of Friends


Meet Grace- Claires best friend. She also happens to be her cousin! Grace and Claire LOVE to play together. When they get together their is lots of squeeling and running and laughter. We got to have Grace for the day and Claire was in heaven! They had so much fun together, and for their age, did amazingly well about not fighting about a thing! 

This was "rest" time. I thought they may take a nap... but no, they ate raisins while the watched 'Tinker Bell'. As soon as the raisins ran out, they were up and away. I put them back, but with no success. It was just too much fun to run and play I guess ;)

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

How cute they are. I love their age and I am so glad they're good friends.

Scott said...

Grace mentions "Brett and Sarah and Olivia and Claire and Emma's house" nearly every day. She LOVES visiting your house and playing with Olivia and Claire.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for helping out this week (Though we really wish you could've been to the temple, too). We've got to get together again, soon.

Alisha said...

so cute.
(me: wah, i wanna live by family)