Friday, September 23, 2011

"EmmaKate"

Miss Claire loves her little sister. She calls her "AmmaKayte" It sorta sounds like one word with a southern accent on the Kate. Claire loves to kiss her and leave little wet marks on her head whenever possible. As of the past few days she has shown her jealous side though. When she is upset about something and wants my attention, if I am holding Emma she yells "My MOMMY!" "No EmmaKate! No!" And she will try to hit my leg and tug on Emma to get me to put her down and hold her. Other then her few outbursts lately she has done great about the transition. I'm trying hard to make 'Claire time' and 'Livie time'. This phase shall pass, and hopefully the 'terrible 2's' will be over soon! If only that was the worse of what she has been up to lately... ;)

7 comments:

Karen K. said...

I love this picture. I love how Claire says AmmaKayte. She does definitely have a southern drawl when she says it. So she's finally displayed some jealousy, eh? Bless her little heart. It's hard being the middle child, don'cha know... ;) Wish I could be there to hold and hug them all.

Dawn said...

Well, she looks pretty precious in this photo despite her jealousy phase and terrible two's :-)

Betty said...

Great grandmas like pictures too. They are so sweet.

Sblogger said...

That is such a sweet picture of Claire and Emma. I love that Claire says her name with a southern accent! How cute. Emma is a beautiful baby, Sarah!

Tams Family said...

So sweet. I love this picture. Your girls are beautiful! Good luck with those terrible twos!

Karen K. said...

I wanna know what the "worse things" are she's been up to...

Dave & Melissa said...

How SWEET!!! :o)