Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Miss Claire-Bear


Little miss Claire. She is growing up so fast. We still call her baby- even though she is now 18 months old. Time is flying by. She is still very quiet. She does not use words. She will say a few here and there, but for the most part she only babbles. She loves a good snuggle. She is our sleeping beauty. She sleeps a LOT. She would probably still take 2 naps if I let her. She sleeps an average of 14 hours at night. Her latest trouble is biting. She just discovered the effects of it. She really has GOT to start using words instead of biting!! Liv bit for awhile too. I have hope she won't do it long- she gets in big trouble. She is terrified of other people. I mean if ANY one gets within touching distance of her she starts to freak. This includes Grandparents, friends, just about ANY one that isn't mom, Dad, or Liv. She is rather shy. She loves to be like her big sister. She copies most things. She is good dancer, and loves music. She LOVES to eat. She follows after her sister and will eat just about anything. She eats more then Livie most of the time! She is a sweet heart. We love you Claire!

7 comments:

Karen K. said...

Beautiful! I am so glad you love photography. I eagerly look forward to your next photo. I want to frame them all :) Claire is such a tender spirit. I can't wait to see her. I will make sure we don't overwhelm her unnecessarily. I remember when we 'bonded' down in the basement while playing one day during our last visit. It was delightful! It took awhile though... You have a family of good dancers. :) And eating? She takes after Gramma K!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

That was such a sweet post! That picture is so pretty, no surprise coming from you. You are so talented with photography. Wish i could take lessons from you. I feel bad for Claire that she is so scared of other people. I was extremely shy when i was a little girl- specifically the missionaries, I HATED when the missionaries came over when I was a little girl, because they would go out of thier way to say hello to me, and try to make me laugh and it just made me more shy and more nervous. I grew out of it when I got older. I wonder if she is like that, or if she has a little anxiety in her. My nephew is like that and he has alot of anxiety, but he gets better and better every year. Do you know if you were really shy when you were little? your so lucky she loves to snuggle- I hope my children are cuddle bugs- that's grea that she's such a good eater! What a blessing. thanks for the post, it was fun to read. love you

Karen K. said...

Sarah was very, very shy. She started crying during the Halloween performance at her preschool and I had to get her off the stage. She was standing in the back row with all the other kids if I remember right. I'm sure she thought everyone was staring at HER. Being on display in her costume was devastating to her. That's just one example I can remember...

Karen K. said...

Ideas for biters... http://www.askdrsears.com/html/6/T063900.asp

Dawn said...

That is a very sweet picture of Claire. I can't wait for you to share a few photography tips with me on our trip. You will share tips right??

Alisha said...

first off, that pic from your previous post is sooooo pretty! very photogenic.
second, can't wait to see if i can break through liv's shell.

April said...

Love all the pics! You are such a good Mommy. Love the matching braides in your hair! So cute!