Thursday, April 24, 2008

Circus Trip



Scott and Britta came along, it was there 1st circus! They shared a first with Olivia!



We went to the circus last Saturday night. Since when is it $20 a person!? I had a cupon that was 2 for the price of 1 and Liv was free (from the cupon too) So, luckily it wasn't too bad. Anyway- Olivia thought it was pretty fun. She almost took a pony ride, but at the last minute decided it was much too scary to ride a pony. I wanted to ride the elephant, but the line was too long!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I want to go!
BTW, your plant/flower bed is looking great!
We missed you at swimming.

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun! Sweet little girl, she looks so grown-up! I can't believe how expensive the circus is either, that's ridiculous! I need to get me a coupon! :)

Vonda said...

The picture of you with Livie is so sweet. I guess it has been a long while since I was at a circus. I remember it being around six dollars.

Cecilia said...

What? Circus, where??? I'm so out of it! I love all the pictures and I'm glad you had fun!

Alisha said...

it looks like they have to charge that much to make any money. the stands look a little sparce. we missed you all at grandpa party.

Kelli said...

I love that picture of you and Livie, it's very cute! I haven't been to the circus in like 20 years! I don't even remember it actually, how fun! That is really expensive though.

Aika said...

Wow! You guys went to the circus! How fun was that! It's been years since I've actually been to a circus. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.